Delivering Excellent Customer Service
Every company needs to deliver excellent customer service – face to face , by telephone and also by email.
Knowing how to treat a customer – even an awkward one – or a complaining one – adds to the chances of your customers coming back for more of your products and services.
- Communication face to face, by phone and by email
- First impressions face to face to make the customer feel important
- Using appropriate body language to engage the customer
- Giving the customer your whole attention
- Making every phone call count using a tried and tested formula
- The VAL factor – voice – attitude – listening
- Asking appropriate questions
- Supplying positive information without negative words and jargon
- Leaving the customer with a good feeling
- Writing a good email which is to the point, relevant and succinct
– Avoiding the pitfalls of email – there is no tone of voice!
– Handling difficult customers at all times
Open Course Dates